Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We want to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD’S RICHEST BLESSINGS for 2012! It’s been quite a week here in much rainier Vancouver. It rained almost nonstop for about 6 or 7 days, so today’s partly cloudy skies were a welcome reprieve. With Chara’s parents visiting this week, we did a few things we wouldn’t do on normal weeks, including a trip to Whistler on Monday. I really didn’t want to pay the $106 for a lift ticket and I was also coming down with a cold, but for all who know me well . .  . yes I did get to go skiing at much cheaper Cypress Mountain once I recovered from my cold, which turned about to be a great time! Here are some pics I took at  Whistler for your enjoyment, and we look forward to hitting the ground running ministry-wise as we enter the final few weeks of training! As always, thanks for your continued prayers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment